Sunday, January 25, 2009

all things google

Google tools that I use now and may use with students in the future:
  • iGoogle
  • Maps
  • Web Search
  • Reader
  • Blogger

Things I want to play around with:
  • Documents (as an educator; seeing when and how kids are updating their documents and being able to add comments on their progress before and after the assignment is officially handed in)
  • Presentation (I'd probably still use PowerPoint, but Google Presentation allows me to upload PowerPoints so that kids can review classes at home online)
  • Calendar (for organizing a class schedule ie; due dates, exam dates, lesson topics, etc.)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Robin,
    This is sort of unrelated to igoogle, but I was curious if you could help me with getting my delicious tab things on the side of my blog.
    It would be greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete