Tuesday, March 10, 2009

busy, busy, busy

I haven't posted in a few days, so I thought I'd let you all know what I've been up to. Saturday night I went to a bellydancing/burlesque show with Erika for our Expanding My Horizons project in EAES201. It was actually quite exciting and more of a cultural experience than I had expected. Though, looking back I'm not really sure what I was expecting! :) Thanks Erika for sharing that experience with me!

I spent the rest of the weekend working at Future Shop and making lists of all the homework I have to do without actually doing any of it. Then I woke up Monday morning to a sore throat and about five sneezes in a row. I was in denial of my obvious illness until this morning, when I woke up at nine and somehow managed to do nothing for four hours without seeming like I was doing nothing. When I got to school and actually focused back in on life, I realized how much homework I actually had to do!

Since my trip back to Earth, I've had some soup, bought cough drops, had several mugs of tea, started and finished my music theory assignment that is due tomorrow, updated my KHS journal, commented on some mentorship students blogs, set up a Skype call for tomorrow, and made this post! *high fives myself* I will be posting about my Skype call with Maria Knee's class in New Hampshire tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Good to hear you are getting back on track. I am feeling the lull of all the homework as well. Studying, essay, project... the list is endless, but I can faintly see a light at the end of the tunnel.

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I hear you!
    I woke up Monday morning sweating and sneezing non-stop. I spent all of Monday and Tuesday bedridden, I was so out of it, but today I'm feeling a tad better and have a list of my own to catch up to.
    We'll make it. We're almost there!

    ReplyDelete