Monday, March 2, 2009

new camera!!

Hello all,
Sorry I haven't posted all weekend. This is because I've been playing with... my new camera!! *parties* I've given up on finding my old one so I bought a new one! It's the same as my old one, just four years newer. It's a Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ5. It's a small, handheld camera, but the LCD screen is 3 inches (aka; HUGE), has 10x optical zoom, 9.1 megapixels, plus, it has a 28mm wideangle feature; a new development in camera technology. Basically, it means that if you hold an older camera at a certain angle, you will get a certain image. Cameras with wideangle technology, held at the same angle, will give you a much larger picture. I hope that made sense. Anyway, here are some pictures of my lovely new camera, and never fear; true daily pictures will return!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new camera! Have you taken any photography classes or have you just developed the talent through experience?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I forgot to reply to this :) I haven't taken any lessons, no. I don't think I've read any tutorials either; I just spent a lot of time experimenting in high school. It's pretty easy -- one day I will learn some better technique for using different features. The best thing about most of my photos now are simply angles.
    -Robin

    ReplyDelete