Monday, March 16, 2009

podcast examples

One of this week's tech tasks was to find two podcasts using iTunes that we found interesting or beneficial. The first one I chose was In the Groove, Jazz and Beyond by Ken Laster. I took MU188, Jazz Techniques, last semester and I found that the jazz music we studied in that class and the jazz music heard in this podcast were very similar. If you're looking for some great jazz standards, try this podcast!

iTunes URL: file:///C:/DOCUME~1/Robin/LOCALS~1/Temp/In%20The%20Groove,%20Jazz%20and%20Beyond.url

Website URL: http://www.jazzandbeyond.com/

My second pick is Learn French with Coffee Break French by Radio Lingua Network. They also have a Spanish version. The reason I chose this podcast is because I've always wanted to learn French or Spanish, and maybe these podcasts will give me a head start! It's a very convienient way to get started on learning a language.

iTunes URL: file:///C:/DOCUME~1/Robin/LOCALS~1/Temp/Learn%20French%20with%20Coffee%20Break%20French%203.url

Website URL: http://www.coffeebreakfrench.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment