Monday, March 23, 2009

teaching delicious through skype

Last week, I Skyped with Jennifer Clark Evan's english classes. I have been commenting on their blog posts about Ernest Hemingway's A Farewell to Arms for the past month, but this is the first chance I got to see and speak with them. However, this was not just a 'meet and greet' Skype call. They have finished reading their novel and are now beginning research papers. Jennifer asked me if I could teach them how to use delicious!

I love delicious. Not quite as passionately as Dionne loves Twitter, but oh well. I used Pamela to record the two Skype calls, then uploaded the mp3 files to archive.org. I also used the delicious page of my now-abandoned wikispace as a basis for my lesson. You don't have to listen to the whole file(s) as they are approximately fifteen minutes in length each. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment