Thursday, March 5, 2009

tech task 11A

So, I've been working on collecting pictures for my stories/videos for the past few days. I figured I had enough today, so I began exploring the 50+ Ways to Tell a Story, shared with us by it's creator, Alan Levine during last week's class.

I created an account with Jumpcut (via Yahoo), but quickly realized that Jumpcut was on the fritz. You can no longer upload anything onto Jumpcut, only mix videos previously uploaded.

Next: I saw Jen's amazing video from Smilebox and fell in love with the program. I installed in and created an account and chose a theme. Little did I realize that the theme I chose only allowed three pictures. So, I went back to choose another theme. The new theme is a little Valentine-ish, but the music really suits the story I created. Smilebox was fairly easy to use; it only takes pictures, no video. Keep in mind that at the end of the slideshow it just restarts. Enjoy!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: A Day in the Life: Cat
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

  1. Cute cats.
    While I was watching this, my cat was laying beside my shoulder and followed the bee that went from corner to corner.

    ReplyDelete